Google

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Memogate? Again?

"Blazergate" has now become "memogate". A PDF of the "Blazergate" memo has been posted online. You can view it HERE. I printed this out and I have to say, it is quite sloppy. I am guessing it is a copy of a copy of a copy. It doesn't appear to be professional and that concerns me. I am not saying that John Canzano made this up but I am saying that I now question the origin of the memo. It looks like an inter-office joke email to me. However, I have had lawyers do paperwork for me that I ended up doing myself because theirs looked so bad. So, it is certainly possible that this memo is sloppy but legit.

Still the question has to be asked. Has John Canzano been duped like Dan Rather? I guess the big question that must be answered is who gave Canzano the memo? Who typed it? This is all sounding way too familiar!

This story is not going to go away easily. To be continued...
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter