Google

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Blazers versus New Orleans Hornets.

What a day in Blazerland! I almost wish there wasn't a game tonight, but there is. Tonight the Blazers take on the Hornets. This would normally be an "easy win" for Portland, but we have all learned that there really is no such thing. The Hornets beat the Blazers January 14th in spite of Damon scoring 54 points. What was more suprising that night was Dan Dickau.

I am not going to hope for a repeat of the New Orleans shooting fest. I just want a win. I believe the Blazers will take care of business tonight. We have a full roster and the team has been playing very well. I hope that today's fiasco with Darius and management is not too much of a distraction. The team has played far too well and far too hard for that. They do not deserve it. I am going and will support them. I don't think I'll be clapping for Darius though. I'll let you all know if I see Steve Patterson or not. It could prove to be a very interesting evening. I wonder if Canzano will there too?
Game Preview

UPDATE: Blazers lose a really bad one. With all that has happened I just don't have much to say. Here are a few pics from tonight.

UPDATE: Boy is my face red! How long have the Hornets been in New Orleans now?
Box Score

Ruben's reverse jam. Posted by Hello

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Posted by Hello

Kiss me! Posted by Hello

Telfair driving on Dickau. Posted by Hello

fizzle fizzle Posted by Hello

Hustle? Posted by Hello

This is really bad. Posted by Hello

This is worse. Posted by Hello

GO BLAZERS!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter