Google

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Let me outta here!

I am simply out of sorts today. I am finding it hard to even give a hoot about Blazer things today. Part of it is being fed up. I think the rest is that I am going on a short vacation to the coast these next few days for a much needed break. I think my thoughts are there and not here.
It is always a bit of a crap shoot when you go the coast in the northwest. You plan your trip and then hope you are one of the lucky ones to get a sunny day. Usually the coast is cloudy and gray. I like it that way too but when the sun is out, there is nothing like the Oregon coast!

The northwest is truly a beautiful place. Today Mt. St. Helen's is glistening in the sun like a jewel. I should tell you that I work in a basement with no windows. Most of the time I do not see daylight until I leave. On days like today I just want to run down the hall screaming
LET ME OUTTA HERE!

Click here to see: VolcanoCam (the picture is too big to post)
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter