Google

Friday, February 11, 2005

Is advanced technology biting Blazer Management in the behind?

I found an article today that tells how technically advanced the Blazers were back in 1998. This is absolutely due to Paul Allen, co-founder of Microsoft. What it brought to my mind is the idea that the Miles document could have been created at the top levels, in a home, in an office, at a coffee shop, literally anywhere yet still be accessible to One Center Court.

I know this is not a new revelation because the technology available now is so much more than it ever was then and I am sure that the Blazers are still ahead of the curve. I guess it just never occurred to me until now how far reaching this could be and how high up it could go and still be accessible from "below". It could be something. It could be nothing. I just thought I'd share the link for you all to take a gander.

I also learned that the Blazers were the first NBA team to have a website.
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter