Google

Monday, February 14, 2005

Blazers versus Charlotte Bobcats

The Blazers are coming off of a really harsh loss to Houston. The Blazers deserved to win the game, but that is how it goes. Tonight's opponent is certainly beatable and I am sure the Blazers are more than aware that they can not go in with the attitude that because the Bobcats are 10-38 that they will be an assured win. It is in these situations that the Blazers have been stung. Need I mention New Orleans? I hope that the Blazers go into tonight's game with the same emotion they would if it were LA. The Blazers have lost 3 in a row and desperately need a win.
It sounds like Okafor will not be playing tonight.
Game time is 4PM PST. Radio only as far as I know.
Game Preview

UPDATE: BLAZERS WIN! I can think of 4 words to describe this game: 1. PRYZBILLA! 2. RUBEN! 3. NVE! (clutch) 4. LUCK. I know it was not a game to be excited about. It should have been a blow out. I'm just glad the guys got the win. I saw footage of them after Nick's shot went in and it was good to see them happy.
BOX SCORE

GO BLAZERS!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter