Google

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Blazers Win!

  Posted by Picasa I can not believe that I complained about having to go to this game! Boy am I glad I did! There is nothing like a Blazer win over the Lakers, nothing. All is right with the universe tonight. Soak it in Blazer fans.

I was impressed with Brian Skinner. He quietly had a very nice game. He looks like he has been here much more than 3 games. Kudos to Blake for another fine night of guarding Kobe. Telfair, Dixon, Zach, and Viktor all had a good night. T-Ravenous put on a SHOW! I swear, we gotta keep him around. Darius got that wonderful steal and sealed the deal. Mostly he seemed distracted. I heard after the game that he has been experiencing knee pain. This is not a good thing.

There were too many turnovers and missed free throws but I am not going to complain. When the Blazers beat LA it is a thing of beauty and I will take it any way it comes. My apologies to the Blazers for not having faith. You got it done, again (9 of the last 13 games with LA at the RQ have been wins). It was pure joy watching the once obnoxious Laker fans, slithering out the doors as quietly as possible. I am so glad I didn't miss it!

More game pictures are posted at Picture Talk.

Wow, what a night!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter