Google

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It's T-Time...

Trade winds are blowing. Today it is rumored that the T-Wolves are talking with the Knicks and KG to NY is the hot topic. Blazer/Knick rumors are also still alive with Miles and Ratliff the subjects. Denver is in the mix with names like K-Mart and Nene being dropped.

We are in a bit of a spot since Darius hasn't played enough to show his trade value and Theo is hurt. I wish there was a way to get KG here but I know that is not going to happen. I don't like trading for contracts and picks. I want a PLAYER!

Anyway, this will all be over very soon. It's sure to heat up even more before the deadline. I hope Nash doesn't do something stupid.

Blazer Blog is doing a great job of keeping up on all the rumors involving Portland.
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter