Google

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

It's do or die.

Tonight's game against the Lakers is going to be scary to watch. I'm thankful the women's figure skating gets underway tonight as well because I am going to need a diversion! Thank goodness for PIP! (picture in picture)

Kobe is saying he wants to drop 100 on us tonight. Yeah Yeah Yeah, whatever. A TEAM player wouldn't do that. I am SO incredibly tired of Kobe. I thought it was pretty lame of the NBA to use the little Katrina victim to try and salvage Kobe's image as well. That caused me to turn the channel and miss a good deal of the All Star show. Should I bother mentioning the Nike commercial? Get a clue Nike. You are promoting a really crummy individual. I'll leave it at that. I hear Adidas has a pretty good shoe.

Back to tonight. I have read that Nate is going to play only the guys that are playing hard. If they aren't, they are going to sit. This alone makes me curious to watch. I want to see this really put into action. It should be this way at all times but we all know it isn't.

We will also be without Theo or Joel tonight. Are you motivated Ha? Zach, can you help at C? There is an uneasiness in the universe. In spite of all this, it would not shock me to see a Blazer win. OK, yes, it will. Still, the Blazers have pulled off mighty efforts against the Lakers. It could happen again. A win sure would be good medicine for a seriously ailing team.

GO BLAZERS!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter