Google

Monday, May 16, 2005

Today is the day to send Steve Patterson packing! *Blazer Survivor*

Today is the day I have been waiting for! So far the voting is looking as if Steve Patterson will get sent packing. How I wish this were real! Unfortunately it is only as real as the T.V. show "Survivor". Here is a reality check for the dingbats that thinks reality T.V. is real, IT ISN'T!

Anyway, from the last update, Khryapa's votes turned out to be a 95% bring him back. Reef got a 51% send him packing (although I don't think it has much to do with him personally but rather we simply won't have room for him with Zach around). Richie Frahm was sent packing by 59% of the vote. HA got a surprising 82% bring him back. I thought it would be closer to 95%. Darius Miles got sent packing with 82% of the vote. I agree completely. Kevin Pritchard was a bring back with 59% (I wonder if that was as coach or GM!) Personally, I'd love to see Kevin take over as president! I think he'd be perfect.

That brings us to today's vote, Steve Patterson. As of right now we are at 62.1% voting to send him packing. I could not agree more other than to say I hope the final vote is closer to 100%.

Tomorrow we will see about Damon. I want him to stay.

Come on, do the right thing, send Steve Patterson packing. VOTE NOW!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter