Google

Friday, April 15, 2005

Interim Blazers versus Dallas Mavericks?

You know, it isn't right to imply that these are games. A game implies competition. When you do not play your best players, you are not competing, therefore, there is no game.

So, with that said I guess I will just say that I have posted pictures from last night's meeting between the Portland Trailblazers and the Dallas Mavericks.

The pictures can be seen at Picture Talk.

When was the last time you saw 7 goaltends in one game against the same team?

Box Score

I am far too angry to blog about what current management has done to this franchise. I am trying to get information on my ticket contract and nobody at the Blazers will give me a straight answer as to what my options are. I have been asked to meetings and phone conferences but can not get a simple answer. I am very ticked and very sick and tired of it all.

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter