Google

Monday, April 18, 2005

Darius Miles, our latest headache. *updates*

I am growing weary of Darius Mile's attitude. In my opinion he is the first player that needs to be moved this summer. Problem is, who'd take him?
Get a load of his comments recorded in John Canzano's blog. (go back to last week)

Here is a sample:
"I'm still one of the most popular guys, whether they boo or cheer. Every billboard, on TV, the commercials. When you see those commercials, that's me. Everybody loves these commercials. Everybody loved the commercials when I first got here. So what's so different now..."

What is different Darius, is that we now see you for the punk that you really are. In case any of you missed it, Darius has proclaimed that "he ain't gonna change for nobody".

4/19 UPDATE: It seems that I am not alone. Check out these entries at the Blazer Blog.
Here is another.
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter