Google

Friday, March 04, 2005

Blazers versus Indiana Pacers.

It's "Miller Time" for the last time in Portland. I have always liked Reggie Miller and quite honestly, he is the reason I am going to the game tonight. I also want to see fan reaction to the firing of Mo Cheeks and the sudden shift to play all the young guys and no veterans. I had hoped to see Jerm but he got hurt in Denver and won't be playing.

With Jermaine out and Indiana struggling a bit, I actually think our young guys may have a chance to pull off the suprise win. This is our first game without Mo at the helm. Most fans are very upset about his firing and how it was done. Faith in management is waning rapidly in Portland. Funny, the problems used to be the players, now it's the brass. I'm not going to go on about this, suffice it to say, I am quite bitter. It could get interesting tonight.

Darius and Zach had better play their hearts out tonight. Now's their chance to prove themselves. Earn the paycheck guys.
Game Preview

UPDATE: Ha has been activated. No suprise here. Also the starting line up reportedly is this: Pryzbilla, Miles, Telfair, SAR, and DAMON! I'm shocked. This is one thing I do want to see. I want Damon back next year and playing at the 2 or behind Telfair. I'm glad he hasn't been benched by Pritchard. He doesn't deserve it. They say they are letting Zach rest his knee. Who knows? I do not feel I can believe much of anythingn right now.
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter