Google

Monday, February 28, 2005

Time to talk a little draft...and tourney.

Today the mock draft has Portland picking up 2 Illinois guys, Deron Williams at #9 and Luther Head at #39. First of all I think they are nuts thinking that Luther Head won't go MUCH higher than 39! I like both players (of course) and I am thrilled at the prospect.

Both Deron and Luther would be great choices for Portland. We need shooters and these two guys can certainly do that. 2 out of 3 heads of the "three headed monster"would certainly be a coup for the Blazers. Heck, maybe next year they can snag the third-Dee Brown.

OK OK...since I am on the subject I am going to take this opportunity to TOOT THE ILLINI HORN again. 2 games to go and they will have cleaned the table. I can't wait for the tourney!

I will be blogging the Illini's run at the championship. Here is a bit of history on the NCAA brackets. Get your pencils ready!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter