Google

Monday, February 28, 2005

Missed a few days...

I am still in the midst of moving. It has been hard to keep up. I didn't get to go to the Hawk game but I did make it to the T-Wolves game. I hate to say it but I think the realization that the playoffs are not likely is beginning to have an affect. Focus is lacking. I can understand why. It is hard as a fan to see your team begin to crumble around the edges. I hope they can buck up and decide to make the best of what is left. The Blazers are a resilient bunch. I think we will see some good basketball with glimpses of the future in weeks to come.

I did get some decent shots at the Minny game but have been unable to upload them. My picture program has gone haywire and I am panic stricken thinking I may have lost pictures. I use Picasa. If anyone is familiar with the program and has experienced having all your pictures turn into tiny thumbnails that only show half of the picture while not letting you access them please let me know! It lets me see them in a slideshow and that is all! I do not know what to do!. I must save my pictures!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter