Google

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Blazers versus Los Angeles Lakers

Tonight would normally be one of those games that you lose sleep over the night before, not this time. The Blazer/Laker rivalry has lost it's lustre. Even so, it is a game the Blazers have to win to have even a remote shot at the playoffs. The Lakers are not the powerhouse they have been in years past but neither are the Blazers. Still, this is the Lakers and they must be beaten!

Tonight will be an interesting game in that it will be Reef's first game back. Unfortunately, he has trade rumors hanging over him. It was said that SAR would be starting at the point in place of NVE. Since NVE will be playing (it was thought he'd miss due to a family problem), I do not expect to see that. What I expect is to see both Zach and SAR coming off the bench. I am looking forward to seeing Ruben "stop" Kobe Bryant.

The Lakers are looking for their first 3 game winning streak this season. The Blazers are simply looking for a win. I'd say the Blazers are in a good position to get this win. I think they will get it done. I really do! Our shooting will be better than last time. No "o-fers" tonight!

As before, here is Forum Blue and Gold's take. LINK
Game Preview

UPDATE: Man, this one is simply tuff. Missed free throws. Kobe getting away with r...oh, I mean murder. I'm in a really bad mood over this one. I hate it when the game is RIGHT THERE! How I wish Reef would have nailed that final shot. Great try by Damon. Darius 0 for 6? His shirt was untucked 12 of his 13 minutes. I will leave the hair alone, that is not a big deal to me. BOX SCORE

Here are some pictures:

My hair is better than your hair! Posted by Hello

Guarding Reef. Posted by Hello

Getting to the rim. Posted by Hello

It goes. Posted by Hello

Killa' congratulating Damon after a big 3. Posted by Hello

Sizzle fizzle. Posted by Hello
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter