Google

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Fishing for feedback.

This blog has been going since October. It has been fun. It can be tedious and difficult at times to say the least! Not many comment on anything so I am wondering what I could do differently that might encourage participation?

One thing I am looking at is linking to a forum where folks can post their own topics. This will be up soon. I have added a live chat feature so if anyone wants to they can go have a live conversation.

I'm not one to shy from voicing my opinions so blogging has been fun in that respect. I just wish others would voice theirs too! (other than the soon to be infamous BP).
I am a big Blazer (and basketball) fan so the topic remains interesting. I'm just fishing for feedback and ideas. I'd love to hear from anyone, especially from Blazer fans. I know there are still a few left!

If you will, please tell me what you think. I see the ticker at the bottom...somebody is looking. I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks,
KJM
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter