Google

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Scottie Pippen considers broadcasting.

Scottie Pippen said most of his endorsement deals have expired and that his shoe contract with Nike was "never good to begin with." He plans to do some media training in the next month in preparation for a possible career in broadcasting. "I'm not looking for a job yet," Pippen said. "But I've done it before and I want to be well-polished if I'm going to put myself on a national stage. I used to do a local Sunday deal here with Fox, and I did a game with Red [Kerr] and Tom [Dore] the other night."
Source:Chicago Tribune

Personally I am hoping Pip considers coaching. I'd love to seem him on the bench here in Portland. While Pip played for Portland, there was a good deal of time that he practically was the coach! I think he would be great at it. He could come here and start as an assistant coach.
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter