Google

Monday, January 21, 2008

The Atlanta Hawks meet the Portland Faux Hawk

S.Rodriguez 16:21 6-7 2-2 2-2 +14 2 0 2 4 0 2 0 0 1 16

I could not watch the game and I could not hear the game, I had to simply watch the box score and rely on emails from friends. This did not stop this game from being one of the more exciting Blazer games this season! Sergio Rodriguez really put on a show in the second half scoring a season high 16 points in just over 16 minutes. Atlanta couldn't stop him. SURGE EE OH! SURGE EE OH! What fun for him! It's gotta be the hair!

While I'm thinking about it, I want to mention that Mike Rice promised that if the Blazers make the playoffs, he will sport his own faux hawk. I don't plan to let him forget it!

After I got home I watched the game and kept thinking to myself, did we really win? What an unbelievable game. Again, my man Travis Outlaw hit the game winner. Travis continues to fly under the radar but I don't think that will last much longer. Travis should be considered for the Sixth Man award. Seriously. His averages continue to climb and the Blazers are winning games thanks to his efforts.

Not everything went well in today's game, but we got the W and Atlanta didn't.

Great game Blazers!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter