Google

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Good game, bad result

Well? I haven't heard any post game analysis but I was there. What I saw was a pretty well played, hard fought game by the Blazers. There were more missed shots than I'd like to see. All in all, it really didn't seem that bad. Travis was clearly "the man". I'll keep saying it, DO NOT TRADE TRAVIS!

Brandon is not the same player he was last year. I'm not saying he is doing a bad job, he just doesn't seem to have the pizazz he had last year. Is it a rookie wall? There is something about him that seems out of sync.

Aldridge=perfect. Steady and reliable.

JJ simply had a rough night. Sergio? I'm not so sure anymore.

Where was Jermaine? I had no idea he wouldn't be there. I suppose you all know by now, I haven't heard. I missed seeing him.

Nate. Stop trying to be the man behind the curtain! Pick a rotation and stick with it! Is Nate's unsettled rotation causing unsettled play?

I think I was a bit distracted tonight, in fact, I KNOW I was. I was being treated like royalty in the Lexus Club! Gee wiz, what a way to go! Thank you Dink for the tix, you are the bestest brother-in-law in the whole wide world!!! You are the best brother-in-law anyone could EVER have! You are awesome! What a great guy my brother-in-law is! (is it working?)

New pics are posted at Picture Talk.

GO BLAZERS!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter