Google

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

2 words: Sergio Rodriguez

Surge-e-oh!

My goodness! Never mind the loss. How about 8 assists and 1 steal in 12 minutes of play!?!

Why has this kid been parked on the bench? I can hardly believe what Sergio Rodriguez did last night in such a short amount of time. From what I am hearing this is no fluke and something that he can do on a regular basis. This guy could easily be better than Steve Nash and it won't take him long to get there. Behind the back passes. No look passes. Quickness. Oh my!

I am really hoping to see Nate use Sergio much more tonight. I don't know how he could refrain from doing so. I think everyone is wanting to see more of what they saw last night.

It's something that it took garbage time to find this treasure. Wow. More please!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter