Google

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Draft day trade #1

It's official, Sebastian Telfair and Theo are headed to Boston. We get Raef Lafrenz, Dan Dickau and the #7 pick.

I won't cry over losing Bassy. I don't dislike the kid, but I'm also not crazy about him. Theo? Well, he is a great shot blocker, that I will miss. I do think it's OK for him to go though. What bothers me is Raef's big contract. Why would Portland take it on? The contract looks like this:
10,905,000 for 06/07
11,813,750 for 07/08
12,722,500 for 08/09

I thought we were trying to MAKE ROOM??? Is this to replace Joel? Why take this on for a back up C? 35 mil? Am I seeing things?

Dan Dickau tore his achilles, will he be usable at all? We dumped him once already.

I don't know. I hope there is more to this that we see right now. I'm still holding on to hope that Darius will be moved TODAY!

LINK 1

LINK 2
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter