Google

Monday, March 28, 2005

Knicks considering Damon Stoudamire.

Damon is going to have a lot of choices before him this summer. One of them appears to be playing for the Knicks. I hate to think of Damon leaving but I certainly don't blame him for wanting as far from Portland as he can get. I hope he returns, but I am not counting on it. I think the Blazers are ready to run all of our veterans out of town.

From NYDailynews.com:
"...Stoudamire, according to sources, is a free agent the Knicks will strongly consider this summer, even if Thomas selects a guard in the draft. Thomas wants to add quickness, experience and another ball handler to his backcourt. The addition of a player of Stoudamire's caliber would allow Stephon Marbury to play more minutes at shooting guard...

"I don't want to get too far ahead of myself but anything is possible," Stoudamire said of signing for a reduced amount. "Always things you can do to get it done. I'm just looking forward to free agency. I haven't been free for a long time..."
LINK
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter