Google

Monday, March 28, 2005

Interim Blazers versus New York Knicks

I apologize for being so late with this but with Easter and NCAA, my attentions have been far from here. We went to the game Saturday night. We got Ruben's autograph. That made my night. I thanked him for his hard work. Now that Pritchard is doing exactly what Mo was doing, playing a mixture of youth and veterans, he is getting better results. I am still waiting for management to step in and slap his wrist for it. I have noticed that Paul Allen is rarely at the games anymore. I wonder why that is?

For us it was a very good basketball night. I think we were the only Illinois fans in the building. What a come back, or should I say, what a choke job by Arizona! When that final shot proved to be too late, we went nuts. A man behind us thought that Az. had won and he was screaming. My husband informed him that Az. had lost. He was not a happy camper. We were though! Later the Blazers also won. T-Law is looking far superior to Telfair.
Box Score
Here are a few pics from the night:

Ruben getting ready. Posted by Hello

Ha Posted by Hello

Thrilla Posted by Hello

Directing traffic Posted by Hello
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter