Google

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Interim Blazers versus Dallas Mavericks.

Well, what can I say? This has become so strange. I am not accustomed to expecting my team to lose! I could talk about the hopeful growth of our young guys. I could talk about the effort of our veterans. It has become a broken record. The Mavs are coming off of a pretty sorry performance resulting in a loss to Minnesota. I expect them to be determined to win. Good luck Blazers. You are going to need it. Perhaps the guys should wear some green or put four leaf clovers in their shoes! (Happy St. Patty's everyone!)
Game Preview

For fun...hey Blazer fans, remember the two-minute dunk fest the Blazers had against Dallas back in the 03 season? Man, I sure hope to see that again some day.

UPDATE: Too bad. I wanted to see the Blazers pull this one off. They could have. Oh well, Blazer brass are now one step closer to their goal. Travis looks outstanding!
Box Score
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter