Google

Monday, March 07, 2005

Interim Blazers versus Denver Nuggets.

I am still upset that Blazer management chose to turn the rest of our season into a "talent" and "potential" exhibition rather than do what is right, play to win. I can accept losing when it is the result of giving your all but I have a hard time with it when it is the result of giving up. I am not proud. I hate what the players are being put through right now. It goes against everything that sports is about. Tank a season? NEVER! Unfortunately, this is what Blazer fans are faced with. We will get to see a few flashy dunks from Miles and a great effort by Damon and SAR. There will also be moments from the youngsters. Ultimately, it will be painful.
Nobody can blame the team for this.

Denver will kick Blazer butt tonight. Period.

Game Preview *notice that the Blazers have gone from struggling to reeling.*

UPDATE: The game went pretty much as I thought it would. I must say the guys held their own fairly well until the 3rd qtr. I have one big burning question, what is up with Pryzbilla? He has been tossed twice now in recent weeks for INSTIGATING confrontations (fights). Now that he is the "Killa" is he going to turn into a "bad boy"? It seems so weird! Is this what being a Blazer does to the nice guys? In ways it is funny, but in others, it is not.
Box Score
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter