Google

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Portland Trailblazers vs Cleveland Cavaliers

"I hope [teams overlook my ability to make steals] so I can try to lead the league in steals," James said. "It's just instinct. I put myself in the right position to get that steal. I get a big one every game." Cleveland.com
Cleveland shouldn't look over the Blazer's ability to steal the ball either. Darius got 6 last night alone. I am sure Darius Miles will be amped for tonight's game. He played well last night but I can't shake this feeling that he was playing "wild". There seemed to be an air of chaos about him that made me nervous. I love the fact that he is making contributions but I would feel better if he calmed down and focused. He also needs to improve his free throw shooting since he will no doubt be sent to the line if he goes to the rim like he did last night in Minnesota. Damon will be facing Jeff McInnis tonight. Jeff has been playing very well. I am sure he too is looking forward to this reunion with an ex team. Whenever players face an old team, it can get interesting.

Keep an eye on LeBron and Darius, I expect to see a lot of thievery going on. The Blazers had better boost up the rebounding too. This is game 2 of a back to back so I am sure fatigue may be a factor, the bench is going to have to step up.
Game Preview
*Reef out. Hyperextended elbow. Darius will start.
GO BLAZERS!

UPDATE: Boy are we ever in trouble. That is all I can say.
BOX SCORE
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter