Google

Monday, December 13, 2004

Super Season Ticket Holder

My friend was the Super Season Ticket Holder last night at the Utah game. She is going to have my head for posting these pictures but it just has to be done.

Sue has sat in front of me for six years and we have become friends. She is practically family. The games just wouldn't be the same without her there. When she isn't there, it is downright BORING! She is an enthusiastic fan and is someone that seems to know everyone in our section! I don't know how she does it. Sue named Arvydas Sabonis as her lifetime Blazer favorite and Ruben Patterson as her current favorite. She loves Ruben's energy and willingness to give it his all every time he is on the floor. I concur.

PS: If you were at the game and saw the sign behind Sue's head that said "NO KIDD - PLAY GENO", that was me!




Care to guess who those sigs belong to? We could barely make out any of them!It looks like a bunch of scribble!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter