Google

Thursday, December 09, 2004

If it weren't for bad luck, we'd have no luck at all!

I swear, when it comes to the Portland Trailblazers, try as we might, things just have a way of going south. Yesterday, Jason Kidd basically said that there is no way he will be a Blazer (which is not bad luck in my opinion, but still...), and last night Vince Carter strains his achilles tendon.

As you all know I want nothing to do with Jason Kidd but his words only add to the stigma that being a Blazer is a bad thing. Will Nash still go after a player that publically scorned a team that Nash himself has worked hard to change public perception of? I would think Nash is wiser than that.

If Vince is OK, there still may be a deal with Toronto, but I have a feeling that all trades are now on hold until the New Year.

Cheeks needs to really consider his line up. I can understand not changing immediately after a blowout but he needs to do it sooner than later. I guess this is just one of those "bummer" Blazer days.

In addition to this I have been told that Nick Van Exel has been hurt in practice but haven't seen a link yet.
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter