Google

Monday, December 13, 2004

Illini roasts the Ducks.

This post is for a special friend that keeps quacking at me about the Ducks. Now, I realize that I live in Duck country but the Illini are near and dear to my heart. I grew up in their back yard. You can take the girl out of Illinois but you can't take the Illinois out of the girl! If you've noticed I did give up by Chicago Bulls for the Portland Trailblazers. Of course, this was pretty much forced upon me by Jerry Krause. Let's not go there and stick to the topic at hand!

Illinois is on one heck of a roll. They are marching along undefeated and beating their opponents handedly having all of their wins in double digits. Their shooting percentage is incredible, with this game being at 58%. The Fighting Illini are making everything look easy. They are having fun and they are holding on to that number 1 spot. The Illini are looking like champions.
GAME STATS and RECAP

The Ducks? May I propose...a recipe.
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter