Google

Friday, May 15, 2009

Congratulations Brandon Roy & Blazer P.R. staff!

Do you need more proof that Brandon Roy is the "anti jail blazer"?

(I apologize for bringing up the term but I do so to make a point. The "jail blazers" simply do not exist anymore. To this day I will have someone pull the name out and use it as some sort of weapon to try and make their team somehow better. It's childish and stupid. Anyone who pays any attention to the NBA at all knows better. When someone uses this term, they are immediately discredited from having any semblance of basketball knowledge. Idiots.)

ug-shake it off......back to my post...

Brandon Roy has been honored with the Magic Johnson award. It's simply a nice honor, especially for a Blazer. By winning awards like this Brandon continues to change the face of the Portland Trailblazers that is seen by all. Thank you Brandon! I wonder if you will ever truly understand the positive impact you have had.

In addition to Brandon receiving the Magic Johnson award, the Blazers public relations staff has also been recognized for being the best team to work with. I conquer. I love doing business with my Blazer folks. I am sure that having the toughest question given to them be someone asking "did Martel Webster really stop to help someone change a tire?" has made their lives much easier. It's very obvious that life for employees of the Trailblazers is much happier these days. I think it's great.

Congratulations to all!

Here is a link to the story: LINK

It's a good day to be a Blazer!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter