Google

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thank you Rasheed, Bonzi and Zach

Holy cow what a season!

I have to wonder what Rasheed Wallace & Bonzi Wells are all thinking now? I say we thank them because if it weren't for their bad behavior and bad attitudes, we wouldn't be where we are today.

So, here's a hardy Thank You shout out to Rasheed, Bonzi and Zach!

It's truly a great day to be a Blazer-fan!

This is awesome!

The entire area is going nuts over the Blazers. I have hardly been able to work due to people talking to me all day about the Blazers. I certainly don't mind because there is nothing else to talk about today! The way the guys have been blowing out teams is fantastic. It's almost too much to take in. What a beautiful story the Blazers have become.

GO BLAZERS!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter