Google

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Still buzzing!

tip off

I have to say that the Blazer-Laker game Tuesday night was without question one of the finest Blazer games I have EVER attended. This game proves that these Blazers are not quitters. Every time the Lakers were appearing to make one of their famous come backs, whether on their own or with the help of a few "special" whistles (or non whistles), the Blazers dug deep and fought hard to defend their home court. The fans were awesome cheering the team on and making sure Kobe knew how much Blazer fans appreciate him. *wink*

I was very impressed with Channing Frye. I have always liked him and was happy to see him make a case for himself. We need him on the bench next year. Brandon was the warrior we have come to know. When he got body slammed by Odom my heart sank. I was really proud of Travis for taking a stand for his team mate. It's nice to see such passion in a team. Our guys have learned to hold their tongues and keep their emotions in check. In this case, what Travis did was spot on correct. It was good to see Jones hitting threes again. Everyone contributed, everyone played hard. The Blazers wanted this game and it showed.

I am completely satisfied with this season. Beating L.A. in this fashion when the Lakers truly needed the win makes it even better. I heard that Chris Paul actually texted a thank you to Antonio Harvey. That made me laugh. GREAT GREAT win Blazers! Congratulations.

I have said that 42 is still a possibility. It really can happen!

GO BLAZERS!

Pictures from the game are HERE.
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter