Google

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Oden practices with Blazers

The future is near. Greg Oden practiced with the Blazer team for 45 minutes today and he says he feels no pain. Brandon Roy expressed that Greg's presence onthe floor brought excitement back into the air. With the guys getting a fresh glimpse of what next year could bring, I expect to see this excitement carry over into these last 17 games of the season.

I'm hoping to see the Blazers go at least 8-9 from here on out. That would make my 42game prediction true. I certainly won't be upset to see them surpass that!

Greg may be practicing a bit but he is also taking it easy. He's learning plays and getting ready. This kid is so anxious to play, I pitty his first opponent next year!

LINK

GO BLAZERS!

*UPDATE* Well, I think things backfired. Perhaps the guys go too excited working with Oden and their minds got focused on next year and not the game at hand. ARGH! Lousy, needless loss.
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter