Google

Friday, February 22, 2008

Blazers-Sonics and a rant.

First I have to rant. We had the WORST seats I have EVER had at the Rose Garden! We had to watch the game through fingerprint ridden plexiglass! Add to this we had people walking in front of us all night long. Never again will I blindly accept tickets from a blazer ticket rep! These should have been discounted as "obstructed view" seats. Always check to see if your seat is anywhere near a stairwell! STAY AWAY!

I also have to rant about TNT games. Good grief! We went to the game early to be sure and get the Brandon Roy bobblehead. Little did we know the game wouldn't start until 7:45! I live 45 minutes away from Portland. We didn't get home until midnight. I am SO glad I took the day off to rest up for tonight! It's a good thing because I am at war with some sort of bug that is making me cough. Suffice it to say, I'm not in the best of moods! I feel cruddy and I'm tired.

The game itself was OK. I am really worried about our sudden inability to hit free throws! Thankfully Jarrett hit the big ones and we got the win. It was touch and go and I think I would have lost my mind if we went into O.T.! I do think the Blazers are not going to the basket enough. I love the 3 as much as anyone but it's true, you either live or die by the 3. I suppose when you aren't hitting free throws it may be the better option. Nah, that's an excuse. Anyway, we got a MUCH needed win and right now, that is good enough.

I will be in Seattle tonight. We will be all decked out in our Blazer finest. In spite of how I'm feeling, I am looking forward to it. I hope we can find a parking space before half time! UG

Oh yes, the BEST sign I saw last night said "Blaze the Okies".

How's about Greg Oden's new haircut? I laughed very hard at that. How lucky are we to have such a fun loving guy such as G.O.? I can't wait to see what all he does next year, both on and off the court. He just makes me smile.

Here are my pics from last night.

GO BLAZERS!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter