Google

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Off to a Good Start

Even though the Blazers lost to Minnesota, I was very pleased with what I saw. As rough around the edges as this team is, they still gave the T-Wolves a hard fight.If the Wolves had blinked maybe 2 more times, the Blazers would have gotten the win tonight.

Darius played a good game. I really hope this is a glimpse of things to come and not an aberration of things past. Zach is clearly out of shape. I was impressed with Jarret Jack. It bothers me that after all the hard work Travis has put in that he is being denied playing time. Travis has earned it. Give it to him Nate. I want to see Outlaw on the floor in Denver.

All in all it was a good start. The Blazers played much better than I expected them to. I hope they continue to do so.

GO BLAZERS!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter