Google

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Blazers vs San Antonio Spurs

There comes a time when there is no choice but to face reality. Blazer fans will likely have a healthy dose of it tonight. It's no secret that the Spurs are playing great basketball right now and the Blazers are not. Add to this the fact that we are without Shareef and it just doesn't look good for Portland. In addition, tonight's game is a TNT game. These games have often served as a curse for the Blazers. Wins on TV are just not common for us. I head to tonight's game with hope. I know a win is not impossible. I want to see the team give it their all. I know they have it in them to get this win. Play hard, play smart, hit your free throws and DEFEND!
Game Preview

UPDATE: I can sum it up in two words: ROCK BOTTOM. BTW, Reef played. I was suprised.
Box score

GO BLAZERS!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter