Google

Monday, November 01, 2004

Letter From Z-BO "I want to be an All-Star"

"...Being named the Most Improved Player of the 2003-04 season was a true honor. I was so excited when I found out, and to be able to share it with fans in Portland was great. Being named MIP was an accomplishment, but now I want to make you even prouder and represent Portland on the all-star team and help us get back into the play-offs..."

Dear Trailblazer fans...

My hope is that Zach does make the All-Star team. He has worked hard, he didn't get the MIP for nothing. However, Zach has to not only work hard on his game, he must work hard to stay out of trouble. I believe if Zach does this, we may very well have a Blazer representing us at the All Star game this season. We have been overlooked too many times!

I think I'll see if I can get Zach's mom's number, we may need to call her to remind Zach to behave!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter