Google

Sunday, October 24, 2004

The Date That Basketball Fans Are Waiting For!

As a Blazer fan I can say that I am very pleased that Shaq and Kobe are splitsville. Blazer fans have HATED the Lakers and Shaq-Kobe for YEARS! ESPECIALLY since 2000!

It's painful-let's not go there.

Anyway...here is the date that I know nearly all basketball fans are waiting for:

Shaq and Miami Heat vs Kobe and LA Lakers
Christmas Day


ABC tips off its NBA game coverage with a Christmas Day match featuring Shaquille O'Neal's highly anticipated return to Los Angeles as the Heat visit the Lakers at 3 p.m. ET.n ABC Source NBA.COM

My question for Blazer fans: Who will you root for and why?

My choice is Miami! There is no arrogant equivalent to Kobe Bryant! I want to see him squashed by Shaq!

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter