Google

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Blazers vs Orlando Magic

The Blazers are coming off a fantastic win. I don't think this being a back to back game will matter. I am sure there will be plenty of adrenalin left over to carry them through. I am expecting a win tonight based simply on this.

I know Grant Hill is having a magical come back season so far, and that Francis and "Turkey Glue" (ok ok-so I have turkey on the brain) Turkoglu...although these guys are playing well, I think the Blazers are playing better. I think the Blazers are primed for another win.

Stick to the game plan guys and make your shots!
Game Preview

GO BLAZERS!

UPDATE: WOW! Can I say it again? WOW! This is the Blazer team I love. Teamwork. That is all it has taken. Opening the floor up for the guards has really sparked this tem and I hope it continues. Damon with 16, Miles with 10, and RUBEN's 7-7 & THREE steals got this one done. This and the expected great play of Zach and SAR. I can't say enough about Ruben. Nash better not even have a thought about trading Patterson. I believe he is the root of our success-Rube and shots going in that is. I just think Ruben gives us more shot opportunities than we would have without him. Great game guys!

BOX SCORE

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter