Google

Friday, July 03, 2009

Word in the streets is Hedo is a Blazer

I'm hearing that the Blazers have agreed to a deal (in principle) to a 5 year 50 mil deal with Hedo Turkoglu (Turkey glue) to some. I like the idea of having Hedo ont he team but I am concerned about chemistry. We have worked really hard to get where we are and fan lyalties are going to be with guys like Rudy, Martel, and Travis. Who are we going to have to say goodbye to to make the addition of Hedo work?

From what I know Hedo is a really nice guy and does not get into trouble. Everyone knows he's clutch. I don't think anyone would say they dislike Hedo as a person or a player. Blazer fans love the three and Hedo can drop a lot of them. I am very confident that for Brandon Roy this is a dream.

It's an interesting day for Blazer fans. Excited about taking the next step towards a championship and fearful about what it may cost us. These are growing pains I guess. I just hope we are growing in the right direction.

So, welcome Hedo to the Rose City and bring your earplugs, we Blazer fans like to make a lot of noise!

Take heart Blazer fans.

Hedo on offense:



Hedo on defense:


Clutch under pressure three:


Yeah-this ain't gonna be so bad!

GO BLAZERS!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter