Google

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Greg Oden working hard

I read today that Greg Oden has been working very hard in Ohio & Arizona to improve his game. Not only is he working on his physical game, he's taking classes and working on his mind. This is an important balance that shouldn't be overlooked. The mind plays a very important roll in one's abilities and knowing that he is exercising his brain muscle is very good news. Other players should take heed. I would love to see stat comparisons of players who study academically versus only working on the physical. I'd bet in most cases there would be much improvement for those who studied.

I also noted that Greg Oden is working with Brian Grant. The Rasta Monsta will be a very positive influence on Greg. These two guys can do a world of good for each other right now. Bill Bayno and Jerryd Bayless are also with Greg. I am sure that Bayless and Greg on working on some nice team work. I'll be looking forward to seeing it.

Keep up the great work Greg! We all know you have a monsta of your own waiting to be released!

STORY HERE
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter