Google

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Blazers vs Minnesota Timberwolves

I'm late with this one but will say that I think this is going to be a hard game for both teams. Both teams are wounded. Both teams are struggling. Both teams are on the 2nd night of a back to back. The Blazers have been playing better though. At least I think so. I think the Blazers are building up to a break through. The T-Wolves will be minus Olawakandi, but I don't think that will hurt them much. Portland will be without Zach again. I'd be curious to see how the 3 game goes tonight. It's been a "3-for-all" lately with Portland. The guys can do this.
Game Preview

I am not going to complain...much. Mo! What are you thinking? Why only play DA 15 minutes? OK, I'm over it. Ruben's back. Damon evened out. Nick too. I just can't complain. I am glad to see the Blazers staying in games. If I were Minnesota I'd be concerned that a team like Portland was giving me fits, without 3 of their key guys. Same for the Wiz and for New Orleans. Hang in their Blazers. Zach and Miles will be back soon.

I'm wondering if Thomas will get another 10 day contract or if he will be let go. He isn't terrible but I am thinking there may be a better option out there. hard to say I guess.
Box Score

GO BLAZERS!
Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter