Google

Friday, November 12, 2004

Jay Williams Recovery Blog.

I ran across this today. Jay Williams is a member of the NBA "Blog Squad".

Jay Williams has been "blogging" his recovery and planned NBA return. His determination is to be admired. It takes a lot of inner strength to overcome the odds in situations such as his. Jason was in a terrible motorcycle accident in June of 03. (Source Duke Chronicle).
He was then waived by the Chicago Bulls.

Jay's blog is a neat way to tap into the positive attitude this young man possesses.
I believe we will see J-Will on the court again. I encourage everyone to take a look. Jay's Blog

OK-I know, what does this have to do with the Blazers?
Well, nothing really. However, while taking a look at Jay's blog I discovered that our very own John Nash and Maurice Cheeks are members of the NBA Blog Squad too!
Nash&Mo Blog

I will post a link under "links" for this blog so we can keep tabs on what they say!



Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counter